Sunday, May 29, 2011

Harry Potter Star Emma Watson Sexy Shows Fit Tummy

Click to View Maximized
Full Size Image
Harry Potter star Emma Watson doesn’t need magic spell to be in  good shape, because she already has it. Donned in  a pink sports bra on Sunday  she shows off her trimmed midriff.


The 21-year-old actress is currently  filming her movie The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

Emma wrote in her blog recently to clarify rumors about why she is not returning to Brown University next year.

“I felt the need to let you all know the reason I took a semester off from Brown had nothing to do with bullying as the media have been suggesting recently. I have never been bullied in my life and certainly never at Brown. This ‘10 points to Gryffindor’ incident never even happened. I feel the need to say this because accusing Brown students of something as serious as bullying and this causing me to leave seems beyond unfair,” Emma wrote.


No comments:

Post a Comment