Monday, August 1, 2011

crazy little Monday

High high! I'm so high! haha. I updated my blog again ! I use to be sleeping now, but I'm ngst. : ) secret language. about today, hmmm... just come back from auto city with sister and mom. take some photos hope you dont mind cause Imma super insane gal : )

It's me!! :D

and my food : ) 

 Oh my gosh, look at my damon's eyes! I like it! do you do you do you???

something else, I'm crazy in Bigbang now, I'm fall into G-dragon,TOP and Taeyang. remember that wedding dress, omg. totally can't live without this song. and now we (anna and isa aka the twins) have our 'high high' dance, we copy the music video, oh yea~ 

ahahaha! Taeyang!! love you the most ! 

keep smiling : ) I love this picture so much, but noT pretty right?? no reason just LOVE!!!!!

so sweet xoxo : )
enough of the BB's photos, people are going to kill me! haha I mean like some people dislike Korean, come on! say love to them : ) xoxo lets play 'high high' by GD and TOP : ) aha! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo




after music, let's done our job. do you sign up your churpchurp? come on and join us on ChurpChurp thankieww 
I always wan a phone, even I already forgot how to use. LOL. if can I choose blackberry, but something make me change my mind. an Iphone? dont you wan it?

For only RM 53/month, DiGi is providing you with the most affordable iPhone 4 postpaid plan EVER! And the best part about this postpaid plan? There are no extra charges when you exceed your monthly quota for your internet! Sign up for one for now!  click THIS to know more information even just take a look, dint hurt you and your computer. 
last, my photos : ) crazyy




XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment