Saturday, July 30, 2011

saturday night ♥

exam coming, keep study. I'm hard working. please let it be, I need something, like A-things : )
Holaa! blog again: ) so many smile face today, don't know the reason. just keep smiling : ) or a big smile :D exam left maybe 7 or 6 days, I dint finish my sejarah, geografi, bm, kemahiran hidup. what the 'wuck'!   help me Allah! ( notic: God can't read Malay : ) forgive me God, love you) 
went to starbucks with Anna, Chealle and Kayden today, he just back from KL. what a long-lost feeling : )) hahaa.! Pimples on my face get better now, kinda happy . take care : )



I bought two pairs of new lens from Daphne, grey and brown. I'm wearing grey. Like?? me like : ) like Damon's eyes. ahahah!! so excited ! you can order lens from Daphne too, click Daphne's facebook 
I will show you my lens tomorrow : ) you know what? I'm learning 'Skinny Love' by Birdy on piano. kinda hard cause I dint learn piano before. I'm trying, wish me all the best : )
I'm start download gossip girls from season 1 until 4. after PMR I can watch everyday : ) feel so happy about it. dont care about my result, it can turn me untill mood-down down down down and deep deep deep deepppppppp   work hard Cheah Ning Jing!  tell you a little thing, '我背peribahasa!' boom!! I'm go bananass! hahaha xD  cause my couzie told me to memorize the 'karangan formula'' she sent to me. waaa! karangan have Formula! profound ar! first rules, add peribahasa in your sentences . easily to score A. and I need it , lesson accepted : ) Tarzen my boy, birthday coming. 14th of September ♥  what I wan to ready?? : D still have many dayssssss  haha
Took photos with Gucci today, pretty princess ♥





我很有礼貌的修掉眼袋啦 : D
and some some photos of my note book today, keep drawing the things that I always forget. its science. and I have bad and ugly hand-writing. ewwww. i hate it. but I can't change, lazyy >< 




ugly hand-writing . yuckk!! oh God please help me memorize these parts, I dint finish yet. still have a lot dint record. Oh My Gosh ! i wish i can write something at here, but nothing : (  Ahh! follow my Twitter  and Facebook : ) on the site bar.  that's all! goodnight 
xoxo
you know you love me
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment