Thursday, August 25, 2011

Holiday :D

Oh yea! its Holiday!! wuupiee! so exited ! But I'm still bored.... This holiday I planed to do something great like I can continue learning my piano lesson :D I wan to learn many song on piano! like Skinny Love, California King bed and He's a pirate. Sound difficult to me, but I will try my best : )    And I borrow a book from my classmate Elrina, its a Vampire book. OMG, you have no idea how much I crazy in this book. I love it so much! I need to finish it in this holiday :DD

Tada! this is how the book looks like. It's in Chinese, cause I cant understand in English -.-    

This morning I had my breakfast >> My love! Koko krunch! but... I forgot to buy milk -.-  ish


Hihi! I'm Gucci :D


Blog until here, cause I gtg :D   

No comments:

Post a Comment