Tuesday, August 30, 2011

290811

Its time to blog. But I'm still 'nothing else I can say'.. Let me think. Yesterday Me and my sisters went to Penang for shopping! Mummy and Aunt go with us too! And I love to shop with them, I mean Denise, Ashley, Jobies and Natalie! They're super Shopping Queens! Okay, now I'm full of mood to blog!

This is Me and Natalie. I draw eyeline that day, kinda wired -.- and I think I unmake-up more nature right? Well, we're on the way to Penang!


We went to Queensbay first, at there I bought a dress from Forever 21. Like!


 peace ^.^v  Hm... Imma fat girl 

Natalie said 'let's post our Ning Jing's favorite post' 
Hmm....


  
And I met Smurfs there, Its cute. And I hate the song there'r playing. "Lalalalalala" blek.... :p



Next, we went to gurney! OMG we love chatime

 Hihi! I'm Ashey :D
Hello~ I'm Natalie 





Aloha!! :D I'm Jobies 



 Chat chat  online online drink drink :D 

and starbucks is the last, damn I miss my dark mocha! 

This is it ! haha! finally I finish this post.. So now I can continue my work :D! xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment