Sunday, August 28, 2011

280811♥

Its Sunday! My cousin is back! Miss her  see Natalie, I love you so much :p  show you guys some cute little things from her. Hey cousin, I like it. I'm so free this holiday, I can post blog everyday. Well you should doubt that, I'm lazy :p And for my homework, hmm..... I'm sorry :'( I really can't.... I'm so LAZY  I have to finish my sejarah and geografi this holiday, its sound hard to me. help. I can't stop thinking that PMR is coming.. ahhhh...........  bless me : )

Me and my sisters hang out this afternoon, having launch at secret recipe. I have my soft drink, I love soft drink! Jobies was funny today, keep make us laughing. I like her too : )  Ashley a.k.a Ning Hui keep eating and laughing : ) Anna? oh please. She's camwhoring at there. ahaha! Me? eating : ) 

Actually you guys can ignore those sentences before this, I have nothing to write..... Now, let me show you my cousin gift! I totally like it! It's kawaii neh~ LOL.


Its is badges. cute right? Me like : D  Imma Shutter Bug, but not a supermodel. btw, I love these present : )
thankyou Natalie 

I bought a..... ''Finishing powder'' ??? or ''loose powder'' ?? huh.. I don't know what its name : D peace 
from Thefaceshop
     

Yup! its name ''loose powder'' : ) I saw it 



Okay, let's talk about movie : ) I wan to watch 'Puss in Boots' this November! I can't wait! He's so cute, I had his toy! I love Puss :D!! 

Let me copy some information for you, cause I have nothing to say : ) stupid -.-

  Puss in Boots is an upcoming 3D computer-animated adventure film being produced byDreamWorks Animation, directed by Chris Miller (who directed Shrek the Third in 2007), executive produced by Guillermo del Toro, starring Antonio Banderas and Salma Hayek, and written by Tom Wheeler. It is set to be released in theaters November 4, 2011 in Real D 3D andIMAX 3D.
The film is a spinoff prequel to the Shrek series and it follows the character Puss in Boots on his adventures before his first appearance in Shrek 2 in 2004. Accompanied by his sidekicks, Humpty Dumpty and Kitty Softpaws, he tries to save the world from the two murderous outlaws called Jack and Jill, who discovered an ancient power that can destroy the world.
The plot of this movie >> The story takes place before Puss met Shrek, when he was a swashbuckling hero who protected the innocent. A bunch of old pub thugs tell him that two murderous outlaws called Jack and Jill have discovered an ancient power that can destroy the world. Puss then sets off on a journey with his old friend Humpty Dumpty who also introduces him to Kitty Softpaws, a sly black cat who takes an interest in Puss's journey. With his new sidekicks, Puss sets off on his most adventurous and dangerous journey ever.

Hi, I'm Isabelle's cat. My name is Puss : ) 
remember to check out my movie in this November :p thankyou

This is my poster from this movie, name PUSS in BOOTS 
and I love this poster ^.^v

This is a photos in movie 'Sherk', My friend : ) its awesome and I like it 

Some people find out I'm insane from this blog. Sorry about that, I love blogging : ) I enjoyed ! like like like : )   if you dint follow my blog yet, please follow my blog and click the Nuffnang ads :p thankyou so much. xoxo  another photo from today, bye! 


No comments:

Post a Comment