Friday, August 19, 2011

200811♥

like Jane said, a blogger must updated he/her blog twice per week. Hehe, i did it! say hello people! and morning!  I'm going to tell you guys about today :D I went to Chealle's house today. And took some photos, gonna upload now and keep viewing. Dont forget to click my Nuffnang ads please. :D thankyou


after a week is holiday, I should study at home or hangout with friend? I should stay at home... but I will miss my friends :( its okay, for my result, I should! : ) peace


I love to camwhoring, dont know why? I think 90% of  ladies like it, its a part of our life : ) This is memories


I start camwhoring when I was 11 years old, My sister and cousin teach me how to post, lol. kinda cute and 'Ewwwww' I can't find my old picture, I miss them. miss my silly face and ugly post. haaha!


Until now, I still can't forget camwhor in any minute, so I need a camera. I'm saving..... 


keep smiling, I know I can do it. peace again. ^.^v


Hihi! My name is Gucci, I love my younger mummy- Isabelle  She love me too :D My mummy love dog, dog is her life. Everyone knows : )


I like to lie on my mummy legs, its warm and safe. *aishe*  Isabelle said : its warm too, and fluffy :D
Mummy like to photoshoot with me too, say yea! 







Gucci: Imma monster!! argh!! xD 


I love this picture the most! and my nose seem like 'profound' haha! love Gucci. Facebook! ready for this photo! xoxo gucci


I'm bigger that before, Imma poodles : ) a toy poodles.


************************************************************************************************************************************



Now is some photos at Chealle's house,I love this effect : ) 

  

hihi! I'm anna, this is GD post! 



Hihi! It's Isabelle, this is Jane's post! teeheee

And some photos at daddy's car, hehe..


Rilakkuma's face and lips. haha





My new earphone : ) like 


 
Anna hello :-) 




Well this is it! thankyou for watching and please follow me : ) xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment