Thursday, August 11, 2011

110811.



so tired today, keep hangout with friends. Because exam passed. I confirm I fail my sejarah and geografi, maybe :D  omg mummy, I need money please... I wan camera, blackberry and mac-book :'( when I get these.  what is the time now, I need to sleep.. But I need to blog blog blog to let nuffnang earn earn earn... Help :'(
 seriously if I suddenly had 10,000$, omgbg!!   I wan Lumis gf2 and Blackberry Torch White and Mac-book pro 13!! And I wan to have a new puppy and kitty! I can shopping whole week!!!  so happy!!!! ahahahahahahahahaha!  really now, if you have 10,000$,  hat would you buy? Go on a wild shopping spree? Fix your car system? Go on vacation in an exotic location? Pay off your student debts? Design the Nescafe can and you could win RM 10,000 for yourself! Make your dreams and wishes come true thanks to Nescafe! With RM 10,000, there's so much you can do... And not only that, but the grand winner gets their design featured on a limited edition of Nescafe cans nationwide! It's easy, so chill, to win RM 10,000. Submit your designs now!  click here to like it : )



xoxo
lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment