Friday, July 15, 2011

Gurney @Penang

: ) Hola! finally update my blog, yeah! what i'm going to write.....? can't think-.- just had some photos need to upload, my blog is dead you know. yes you are
yesterday after school hangout with Chealle, Tete, Anna and JJia. super damn crazy day! make me wanna say ''Oh my gosh!''

JJia and Twins : ) with school pj t-shirt

  Taadaa! after shower and dress up :D  *Facebook profile picture selected   xoxo*

Seem like when I start using 'xoxo'? after dot dot dot, to be continue. and i dont know
do you saw that my eyes without contact lens? the reason is, gone liawww  hehe  



on the way : )

had lunch @ penang and picture timeeeee!!


blurr : /



are you hungry? haha! im using my sister's pro cam :D sowwiee


@Gurney










@ toilet, guess what? we like to take photo in toilet, and we love the mirror in toilet :D


Chatime, god i miss your milktea now! argh!

 what is your choice?? chocolate? greentea? mango?

Haa! this is my choice! original milktea! 珍奶!! 


what face-.-  i'm chewing the pearl. huhaaa...

 aunt love chatime too

 Dudu love chatime three

 Te and Anna love chatime four and fif

play with the pearl! where is my pearl??

kinda blur but i like this! 

 
Love this picture too! 

fat fat fat fat

Jazz baby!! wooooo!! taken by me! 







Rockstar coming out! 





love this picture too! so sweet, dudu teach mumma how to use their new camera

Know what, how crazy we are playing ''Paparazzi game'' outside Gurney. Te act like 谢霆锋,and Dudu is his bodyguard, me and JJia is paparazzi cause we had pro cam, JJia using dudu's. so check the photos out






everybody staring at us! omg! so fun xD  it's time for diner




I love juice! apple!


 Their love, >> Talking to the moon << haha

and look
 So many type, you can write your name on these, like

This!!

I had two : D  haha so happy!
only rm3 per one, any type! so cute I love it!

dont know i caught this shot and light, i love it. 


Thats it! goodbye Gurney!!



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment