Thursday, June 2, 2011

June.

June. wao! Hmm... dint mean anything to me. I'm happy that Natelie is coming back, not yet. What I'm going to wirte? Talk about Tristan, he's more cute, *slim* omg. handsome! And I like him. Got some photo with him on the car. It use to be updated, but I dint. Busy-ing in The Vampire Diaries. And I miss Somerhalder every moment, haha! seam like I felt better now. feelin' comming back, just like I said I in love with ronaldo before. tragic. so so. okay back to the picture.









I screwing something. I dont have to do that, but I accept the job. I have to complete. But I just thought I can't do many things. seriously I need a driver. Such a many things I need to do. Am I important? nope. well my head was throbbing!  I have to finish the job this week! and I got many things have to do, Agh! unfortunate!  well the world must on, My life must move. I must back to this reality. Wish my luck! itsn't  life epic? just asking. ignore it and byebye :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment