Saturday, May 28, 2011

Penang OKU trip??

I'm so jealous Anna meet Linda last night, ya I not going with she and Chealle. cause Denise, Mummy and Ash not happy with that. So let her go, we hang out last night to. to The Village for a party. okok, back to the topic, I'm so happy! I can hang out with my dear friend!! omg, that day was great! haha!! seem like long time ago I should blog this, I forgot what we did, what we said. Hmm... no idea. let check da photo..


Me and my classmate! you know which shoe is mine?the most special. :-D


haha! my super face! yuck! 


at bus


Vern and Me! 


I love this photo! I know I'm so ugly! haha! 




Sue and Me! 


Hello~ taken by Anna


at Gurney






Im ugly! :-)


my hand! oil spam on my hand! it pain! 



this funny, Chea teaching YiShean how to speak her name. 

that all! tomorrow or tonight post another post, I got alot of things dint share with you guys!! see ya!
and hold on! check this,


I have no idea when I take this picture and my friend post this on fb! 
and look the comment! 



bye

No comments:

Post a Comment