Tuesday, May 31, 2011

the end of my month.

Hey guys, its time for bloggie. Well, I promised I will updated everyday but seem like I broke my promise, sorry:-) I have no time for blog, I'm so into The Vampire Diaries, ya I watched it before. With my cousin Natelie, she love it! And I found it interesting! But I almost forgot this movie, and before holidays, baby Chealle told me that she's watching it too. Oh! I remember it! I almost forgot to watch season 2, so I start it!In this movie that I remember the most was Damon- Ian Somerhalder, he was so charming, his blue/ grey eyes let every girls can't focus anywhere. So I start watched The Vampire Diaries again, I can't remember the story clearly. And I need to notice this! >>The stupid PPS and PPTV can't found this movie even The Gossip Girls! <<   screw it!  No choice, I download all season of the vampire, and now I almost finish season 1. Haha! Thankyou god! Well I'm going download gossip too. My friends said that it was great too! okay I gonna watch it soon. WHAT THE HELL! PMR COMMING! NOT THIS TIME NINGJING!  and my stupid player can't play my soundtrack! Argh!! 

oh my god, when my blog can look like xiaxue's blog. I love her blog so much. jealously. yup! her blog was so      , Hmm... profound? but the ruse was, she was awesome! just because she started write blog in since 2003 years? or create a nuffnang account long time ago. Earned so much, one month maybe 4 or 5k? I dunno. I'm a 'freshgirl' bloger. I suspicion. You know I concerned my visitor and follower. in my old blogspot was so many follower, and now, maybe somebody forgot me. it can really freak me out!  

back to the vampire, I'm so smitten Damon, am I right? well I'm not so good in grammer :-) teehee you know what! it's crazy! now my wallpaper was his picture, and when I opened my computer, I got awkward! omg! what's show? haha! opps..! sorry for let you know my little secret :p    I falling in him and you know what? the movie I love, the man that I crazy was all negative in movie or film! Cam Gigandet, Ian Somerhalder was vampire in movie, Johnny Depp got a new movie too, he's a vampire. and Robert Pattison, I crazy in him long time ago, but not now! haha!  and some pirates? Mr.Roronoa Zoro, Monkey D Luffy, Portgas D Ace, Shanks, Sanji , Nami, Robin, Brooke, franky and chopper! almost whole for the One Piece anime! and witch! Bonnie in the vampire diaries, (dont laugh please) Raven from teen titans!   Lol! all the negative guys in logic, our world, in our history.

 Actually, I'm not joking! I believe Vampire, Witch, pirated of course had lived in this world, now of before I dont know. (I had to leave a sentence, you guys are blur, or even just skip away my words. whatever) something was doomed, they doesn't just a story, somebody use to be met them before. I hope I can talk to them, but I scare. haha! maybe  they was a looker. handsome and pretty! sorry about that, i scare they spunk about my post. LOL. and harbinger was scary, its mean unfortunate. maybe some dont mean that. what am I thinking and writing! I'm so into this movie! By the way, I believe in them! 

somebody had a nice wallpaper of The Vampire Diaries? Can I have it? I need to paint in on my monitor! haha! crazy. I'm so wigs out! hey dont screw my mood! itsn't epic? for dreaming, imagine. well it was! Oh My god ! I can't wait for my future! maybe I was a good archaeologist. I love history! so much! especially history of vampire,wolfman, pirates (you know it) And I wan to know more about them and Egypt! I love to know more about graveyerd, the people in this place. it was so mysterious! It will be BLAST! but I should have patient! cut the crab! I wan what I wan!!


No comments:

Post a Comment