Friday, May 6, 2011

A dressing table full or love and sweet



Every girls like and wish to dress up. Because we wan beauty, mature and look like a sweetie. No girls wan to look like a ugly or fatty miss. if you wan to become  more beauty, first you need a lovely dressing table, so when you wake up look at the table, you feel like you'r a princess, you are the most beautiful lady in this world,than you will try to make youself look like a princess. This is my eldest sister dressing table, I love it so much, so lovely and gorgeous. This world had ten thousand or millions gorgeous dressing table you ever saw, and you will been falling in love with them.


If you got your own dressing table, now you should get these.


if you dint had any perfume, remember it- you are not a lady- I am a lady! I had L'Occitane perfume! I love L'Occitane♥ 
Next, get your own make up stuff,
contact lens, with colour and out of colous, Girls love this. but if your have any eyes problem, dont wear it.:-) 




This is my favorite contact lens- sugar candy- 

Next, bb cream
Girls gonna love it so much, the most famous bb cream in this generation. maybe. 



This is not bad too, I had 2 :-)

After bb cream, its concealer

 I dunno how to use it, dint use it before.

Eyeliner
 Maybelline is Love:')


 eyeshadow




 Mascara

Maybelline is Loveeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Fake eyelashes 
Blusher


After these make up, you need to clean up your face, Za is your best choice! I love Za!

 
check on this website - http://www.za-cosmetics.com/ - you will love it, and because I love Jun so much. lol. 



Im really bored. byebye. Wait a minute! I love Juns so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment