Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Damn it?

I got my new monitor but I am not so falling in it. Yes, I love my window background. I edited by myself


 
Oh yea i love Junsu. And hey check it out, i got my Boa Hancock sougou's skin. I love her too, so beautiful even its a anime. My window was window xp, because my cpu no problem, i bought it 5 years ago. cool. And this stupid computer can't use photoshop, and I sit on front of the monitor wait it 3 hours and suddenly 'Boom!' a small window notice-- Folders Error! shit! wasting my time! so I download Meitu and photoscape. damn it.
This monitor is too big, im seriously! too big! the window tweets my photo, music window until like this!


Yer I hate it! even I open xiaxue's blog,


Maybe, i mean maybe your computer dint saw anything different, but in my screen everything different!! so damn unhappy!


Fine! tomorrow exam, i'm still siting here of blogging because Ninghuan's nuffnang money earned more that me! because of you all lar :'( click my nuffnang bar beside lar. I need money :'((((  Today at school elrina gift me three little pag of green tea for me! I love it! taste good, and a cute dolphin in ruby blue colour. I love its smell, like ginger. haha! okay, that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment