Friday, April 22, 2011

220411.


I hate my face, ya you dint saw anything, cause I remove already. lot of lot of pimples!! how come!! laugh my fucking ass off! did I use something wrong? maybe.. yup, hang out with Chea, Swen and Kay today. for movieee! we love movieee! check it out! Hey! Cam was so handsome! and I can't stop missing him right now!!!! Wowww! love love love!! (but but but, I love mr.Roronoa more > <)



Hmmm... A psychological thriller about a deranged college freshman (Leighton Meester) who becomes obsessed with her new roommate (Minka Kelly).



hey hey, Minka was so pretty, love her look!


back to the roommate





here come the synopsis--
The Roommate film is directed by Christian E. Christiansen and distributed by Screen Gems. This film stars Minka Kelly and Leighton Meester and is scheduled for release on February 4, 2011.

The Roommate Synopsis
There are 2,000 colleges with 8 million possible roommates for a dorm student. When things are out of your control, you get to be with someone you don’t really know. Sara Webber (Minka Kelly) is a college freshman who was assigned to be the new roommate of Rebecca Woods (Leighton Meester). They immediately developed a friendship until things where different with Rebecca. A disturbed girl, Rebecca started to hurt people close to Sara.
The Roommate Casts
- Minka Kelly as Sara Webber
- Leighton Meester as Rebecca Woods
- Danneel Harris as Irene Crew
- Cam Gigandet as Stephen Morterelli
- Alyson Michalka as Tracy Morgan
- Katerina Graham as Kim Johnson
- Matt Lanter as Jason Tanner
- Billy Zane
- Frances Fisher
- Lauren Storm
- Cherilyn Wilson as Landy
- Tomas Arana as Mr. Woods
- Ryan Doom as Rick Shaefer
- Elena Franklin as Jessica Smith
- Carrie Finklea as Marina Hudgens

Cam Gigandet is loveeee!


I love drum boy : * and I'm so hurt and sad that he had a daughter and girlfriend! :'( OMG! damn sad!!



after this, watched another movie, damn crazy and funny! but I felt asleep. haha! I'm superbelle!
cause I'm so tired for study whole night,(I'm lying.lol) seriously! I'm a good girl: ) and a lazy girl too. Boooo! you'r stupid! hahahaha! keep read it,lol.


can't stop laughing when I saw this poster, cause I saw 李国煌's hair! damn funny! actually this time he did a good job, this movie more funny that after, I mean 吓到笑. this movie had two story, one about army what what what, the most funny part was here,


ya! when they show the encik how to what what change place, damn funny!! the Encik was 'handsome and charming 'tooo!


haha! and 李国煌give us a big big surprice too, he became SHE! and 'her' look, can't stop laughing! damn damn damn funny!

hey, one day he will become like Johnny Depp you know, famous like this! wow! cause he's really great! good job mr. talk about Johnny Depp, OMG!  he always is 'my favourite male actor list' no.1! no.2 was Cammieee! OMG! his picture again!! wow wow!



Johnny Depp


talk about Johnny Depp again, Pirate of the Caribbean is coming!! I can't wait to watch it! I'm his fans!!super fanss! omg omg omg omg omg! baby it so damn happy!


Back to the start, we'r saying about the date with the girls, I bought a new cleansing foam from guardian,yea! I'm a ZA user now!



but I dint buy the toner or what kind of power water and spa++, forget already, and NingHuan pull me away from there. arghhh..
clear right? use Canon EOS 1000D! hahaha! funny. and I wan to thankiew Xiaxue intro this on her blog, she's awesome! a super blogger I ever saw! win chuckeithe address of Xiaxue's blog! you have to check it out!  http://xiaxue.blogspot.com  she's pretty too. but chuckei more pretty : p  whatever, they are awesome!



she already married, and what a wonderful wedding she had, check it on this link-- http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-wedding-solemnization.html


continue my word, hmm...ya! we back on 7-8pm (forgot), and take some picture before we go grandma house,









Jie Fu love his son muchie! of course, lol.! on the way to grandma house, gucci and baby in the car. picture again,


at grandma house,all my cousin love Tristan!



so cute! and guess what! ---



peachie is back! but, uncle dint take to update you know, cause his son keep it. OMG!!  whatever. let it be:'(

check it out my new nail colour, like it!

teehee! like and love!

last last last last, my photo for today,




and I can't accept that the next day of my birthday was exam!!! 14/5/2011 exam!!! my birthday was 13/5! OMG! I wan to have a party:'( but, just a dream.... nobody can come to my birthday too.. saddd... stop here, byebye! : ')

No comments:

Post a Comment